[rules-dev] Missing Artifact: JPAKnowledgeProviderLocalClient

tolitius webakaunt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 01:23:42 EDT 2010

@Bauna,

    Good news! For now the implementation/integration/configuration that I
went with is pretty simple, where all the client needs to do is just provide
the "flows"/"rules" (as a list into a bean), and everything else is taken
care of by the framework.

    But I'll definitely check it out. I am currently using RESOURCE_LOCAL
with Spring's JPA TM (via Hibernate provider), but need to do additional
testing to ensure that Spring communicates any transaction failures back to
Drools...

Thanks,
/Anatoly