[rules-dev] Guvnor 5.1 war file is now named as drools-5.1.0-guvnor.war?

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Aug 5 06:15:00 EDT 2010

  On 05/08/2010 10:11, Jervis Liu wrote:
> Hi, just found that Guvnor 5.1 war file is now named as
> drools-5.1.0-guvnor.war? This way users have to change the default url
> to things like http://localhost:8080/drools-5.1.0-guvnor. Is this a
> mistake or intended?
Previously it was a versioned zip that had an unversioned war in it. As
a war is already compressed it seemed pointless compressing it in
another archive.

Users can just rename the .war if they like, stripping the version. Or
we can change it back to placing hte .war inside of the .zip.

What do people want?

Mark