[rules-dev] A dazzling feature - not in Drools!

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:21:03 EDT 2010

I am surprised, all the more so because (cf. Expert):

 "Each rule has a salience attribute that can be assigned an integer *number
*,"

This does not event remotely indicate that you can use an
*expression*involving bound variables.

If it isn't documented, nobody will use it. Being in front of the when part
where the bindings occur, it is counter-intuitive to other bound variable
references, and so I didn't even try.

However: good to know, and thanks!

-W