[rules-dev] Getting started with git on drools for svn guys

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 02:03:52 EST 2010

Hi!

Not by hacking ;-)

I proceeded according to your howto and obtrained a copy of the repository
(git clone).
I had saved a changed file, copied it into the right place and did
   git add <pathname>
   git commit
   <comment>
which appeared to work; for confirmation I ran
   git log
and saw what there is to see.

I sent you my data from git registration, so perhaps you did give me
permission?

Wolfgang