[rules-dev] Fwd: Author Drools Book-Packt Publishing (ot)

Some Guy youknowwho at heroicefforts.net
Wed Jan 13 11:30:49 EST 2010

At least it's not another introduction to Rete book.  IMHO, Friedman-Hill did an excellent job of that seven years ago.  I'd be more interested in a higher level book that addressed practical applications of rules engines with some decomposition and details of unique constraints encountered in each scenario.  So you get more of that, "Oh, I never thought of using it that way!  How did they do it."  Sort of the equivalent format of Kimball's The Data Warehouse Toolkit - Practical Techniques For Building Dimensional Data Warehouses.