[rules-dev] Drools 5.0 webservice via glassfish

Philip de Lang p_de_lang at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 09:40:48 EDT 2010

I am investigating how to expose a drools application via a webservice. I
already managed to convert the java classes into an xsd, so I can send an
xml message, run the drools app and receive an xml back. When I try to
deploy the drools application to a glassfish server, it does not work, I
appears, I cannot get the drools system libraries to work with glassfish.
Does anyone have any experience with this or with deploying drools apps as
webservices in common?

Thanks in advance,

Philip.