[rules-dev] drools-guvnor and drools-factcontstraints: commit before Friday

Anstis, Michael (M.) manstis1 at ford.com
Fri Oct 1 03:10:02 EDT 2010

Understood. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: rules-dev-bounces at lists.jboss.org
[mailto:rules-dev-bounces at lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Geoffrey De Smet
Sent: 01 October 2010 07:53
To: rules-dev at lists.jboss.org
Subject: Re: [rules-dev] drools-guvnor and drools-factcontstraints:
commit before Friday

 > Does this distinction make the full deployment of Guvnor two WARs?

No, drools-guvnor-server depends on drools-guvnor-gwtclient (= results
in a war overlay) so there's only one war: drools-guvnor-server. That
might be a good reason why we want to call it drools-guvnor instead of
drools-guvnor-server

 > I assume drools-guvnor\src\main\webapp will be deleted in its
entirety?

No, just the generated gwt client part will be deleted from svn:
drools-guvnor\src\main\webapp\org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet

Op 29-09-10 21:21, Michael Anstis schreef:
> Great stuff.
>
> Any idea what's happening with the current drools-guvnor\modules
folder?
> Is this prototype stuff? I can't see how it relates to Guvnor (other
> than perhaps the BPEL editor).
>
> I also like moving the backend stuff to drools-guvnor-server (I know
you
> show it in parenthesis in the JIRA but having the -server suffix makes
> it obvious). Does this distinction make the full deployment of Guvnor
> two WARs? I assume drools-guvnor\src\main\webapp will be deleted in
its
> entirety?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike
>
> On 29 September 2010 19:32, Geoffrey De Smet <ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
> <mailto:ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Next Friday (starting from 8:00 CET) I 'll:
>     - move the drools-factcontstraints module into the drools-guvnor
module
>     - move the drools-guvnor-gwtclient part out of the drools-guvnor
module
>     into a separate module
>
>     So please commit anything in those directories before Friday 8:00
CET. I