[rules-dev] Dead pipeline? And where is it in 5.2.0?

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Fri Oct 29 09:30:19 EDT 2010

Yes, we are aware of that, this has already been fixed on trunk so the
next successful build should also include those jars.
Unfortunately we had some problems with the build system (full disk) but
we hope those are resolved soon ...
You can always get the latest versions of the missing jars here for now:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public-jboss/org/drools/

Kris