[rules-dev] FYI: Performance degradation from 5.0.1 to 5.1.0

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Fri Sep 3 00:59:32 EDT 2010

   Greg,

   Can you check 5.1.1 instead? There was a problem in 5.1.0 that caused
indexes to be disabled in certain situations and also a bug on "exists". In
general, we had the opposite feedback: reduction of memory usage and
performance increase due to reduced GC overhead.

   Edson

  Edson Tirelli
  JBoss Drools Core Development
  JBoss by Red Hat @ www.jboss.com