[rules-dev] System property expansion in changeset file?

ljnelson ljnelson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 10:25:02 EDT 2010

Imagine my surprise when I went to see if I could implement system property
expansion in a changeset XML file, only to discover that...it's already
there.

(If in a <resource> element you supply something like this for its "source"
attribute: "file:${user.home}/foo/bar",  you will discover that ${user.home}
has been expanded for you.)

What class is doing this?  It's quite nice.

Best,
Laird