[rules-dev] Releasing drools 5.2.0.M2.x and jbpm 5.1.0.M1.x

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:39:05 EDT 2011

I will be adding the grid stuff to the master today.
Most of the modifications are fixes and new commands implementations,
nothing to worry about. I will test everything and create the correspondent
jira issues during the day.
I will be online today and tomorrow to be sure that nothing wrongs happens
with that.
Greetings.

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar