[rules-dev] New module created: knowledge-internal-api

Salaboy salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 20:34:43 EST 2011

Cool, I imagine that this project will be used to define a new API for all the modules right? Is this the project that we should use for some of the experimental APIs? For a while I was pushing some changes in the human tasks module interface, should I include those APIs here?

Cheers

- CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar
- Mauricio "Salaboy" Salatino -