[rules-dev] split-up: guvnor repository unfrozen + check settings

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:13:35 EST 2011

I had to add a dependency for "com.google.collections \ google-collections \
1.0" to Guvnor's POM.

Not the best place mind you, as it appears to be a dependency for
"drools-verifier" in class "org.drools.verifier.data.VerifierDataMaps".

I'm not sure where \ how \ who "drools-verifier" is in the split-up process
but this dependency should live there.

Cheers,