[rules-dev] Split-up: Entire droolsjbpm repository frozen (including drools-core, drools-compiler, ..., drools-api, README.txt)

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 09:58:47 EST 2011

I could only start this morning because of Mark and Edson commits.
Note that their commits compile but don't test.

I might be able to unfreeze drools and droolsjbm-knowledge (which are
the 2 repo's you need) by tomorrow morning, no promises though :/
Working as fast as I can :)
The repo's build-bootstrap and build-distribution will definitely remain
frozen till the beginning of next week.

Op 18-02-11 14:09, Leonardo Gomes schreef:
> Any idea about when it will ready? I'm planning at working on my
> pending activities this weekend (lr_unlinking branch). It would be
> great if I could fork and apply my changes, which only concerns
> drools-core and drools-api, to the new repository.
>
> Cheers,
> Leonardo.
>
> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Geoffrey De Smet
> <ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> The rest of the droolsjbpm repository is now frozen for the split-up.
>> That includes everything that goes to the new drools repository, but
>> also drools-api, the old parent pom.xml, README.txt, assemblies, all non
>> yet split off documentation, ...
>>
>> --
>> With kind regards,
>> Geoffrey De Smet