[rules-dev] Attach custom editor on guided decision table cell

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:20:04 EST 2011

Hi,

The decision table guided editor in Guvnor is undergoing a major revamp.

Work is nearing final stages and adding custom cells for domain models
should be easy. If you're willing to wait for 5.2.0 adding custom pop-up
cells should be simple.

Progress was last covered
here<http://blog.athico.com/2011/01/guvnor-decision-table-progress-3.html>
.