[rules-dev] guvnor: can anyone write a direction about how to debug gunvor in eclipse?

李领康 yushanyuan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 07:12:20 EST 2011

i imported all the projects that eclipse can find in the directory
5.2.0.36439-M1 into eclipse.

i ship one picture with this email. you can check.

i have all the drools sub-project in my workspace,but i dont add all of them
to my  classpath.

by the way , i did not find a launch configuration file as you said.

在 2011年1月28日 下午7:27,Michael Anstis <michael.anstis at gmail.com>写道: