[rules-dev] Clean up your topic branches on the github reference repository

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 09:13:52 EST 2011

I think when you create a fork you are also "copying" all the branches. So
you will have all your code there. Then you should do a merge between your
brach (in your fork) and the master (also in your fork). Then you could
perform a pull request.
I'm not sure if this is correct. Let us wait for someone with more
experience in git to correct me.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com