[rules-dev] I can reproduce JBRULES-2796. Should I create a test case? (NPE in FromNode.destroyCreatedHandles)

Solomon Gibbs solomon.gibbs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:04:32 EDT 2011

I seem to be having exactly the issue with 5.1.1 described in
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2796 "NullPointerException in
FromNode.destroyCreatedHandles"

I can reproduce this problem at will, and I'm willing to try to produce a
minimal test case, but to do so would take some significant work. My fact
model is moderately complicated and the triggering condition for me seems to
be a combination of rules and (updating) facts.

Is there any benefit to my spending the time to develop a test case? Or is
this bug already being worked somewhere else?