[rules-dev] Loading xls decisiontable in KnowledgeBuilder

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Sat Mar 19 12:21:21 EDT 2011

_The call builder.add never returns and doesn't throw an exception
either, it simply vanishes without any explanation._

Highly unlikely. You are probably getting a NPE in ExcelParser or a
FileNotFoundException but maybe not seeing the exception?
Also don't see where you build the KnowledgeBase in your pasted code. If
you can create a self-contained test that reproduces the error, please post.

Also these types of questions are for the rules-users list.

Tihomir