[rules-dev] DRL - Local objects

Adhir Mehta adhirmehta21 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 01:46:09 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have written the rule DRL file having around 30 rules in it. Some of the
rules do intermediate calculation and those calculation result is expected
in the other rules in same DRL file. I can do this by modifying the facts
objects in one rule and get the value in other rule. However, modifying the
facts object rebuild the RETE tree and affects the performance. Is there any
way by which I can pass the data across the rules in same DRL file without
rebuilding the RETE tree. (I am more concerned about the performance)

Thanks,
Adhir