[rules-dev] Guvnor MVEL problem on Guvnor master?

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:51:52 EDT 2011

Hudson hasn't been reliable the last couple of days, this might have
something do with it as you might not have the latest snapshots of
everything.

Furthermore, the mvel snapshot has been changed from 1-MAY to 3-MAY

https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/index.html#nexus-search;gav~org.mvel~mvel2~2.1-SNAPSHOT~~
But I don't think that's it.
As soon as a new mvel release is out, I 'll switch us to it. We can't
use the current latest mvel release.

Op 06-05-11 12:20, Leonardo Gomes schreef:
> I will try to delete mvel stuff from my repository at home tonight to
> see if it fixes the problem. If not, here's a suggestion from Antoine:
>
>     We suffered the same problem, the temporary workaround is to use
>     an older snapshot:
>
>     You can pick this one:
>     http://www.intalio.org/public/maven2/org/mvel/mvel2/2.1-SNAPSHOT/mvel2-2.1-20110328.204856-23.jar
>
>     I hope it helps.
>
>     Antoine
>

> Leo.
>
> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Michael Anstis
> <michael.anstis at gmail.com <mailto:michael.anstis at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I pulled, rebased just now and it's OK here.
>
>     I have deleted my mvel entries in maven recently though, I think
>     Wolfgang and Leo have had issues with different versions in their
>     local repos.
>
>     With kind regards,
>
>     Mike
>

>     On 6 May 2011 08:50, Jervis Liu <jliu at redhat.com
>     <mailto:jliu at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>         Hi,
>
>         Looks like MVEL lib is screwed up on master. Tried to run test
>         scenario
>         Good Credit History Only, it failed with following errors:
>
>         Unable to rebuild the rulebase.
>         org.drools.rule.MVELDialectRuntimeData; local class
>         incompatible: stream
>         classdesc serialVersionUID = 8808844570772337501, local class
>         serialVersionUID = 2609855281272796208
>
>         Jervis

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet