[rules-dev] Get credit as a contributor on our team page - batch 2 done - please check

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue May 31 07:31:18 EDT 2011

Hi Geoffrey,
I think that masterbranch is good enough right? they have a rank and a list
of projects with their current commits. My Ohloh account wasn't working as I
expected after the project splitting. I'm not sure if it's updateded now,
let me check.
Cheers

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 6:53 AM, Geoffrey De Smet
<ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com>wrote:

> I've processed batch 2 of the changes, so that should include all
> changes requested up to a few minutes ago.
> Please check if everything is fine (especially twitter links etc):
>   http://www.jboss.org/drools/team
> Let me know if you want any other changes.
>
> Some notes:
> I haven't done the masterbranch, github or ohloh links yet.
> As far as I can tell, ohloh is the only thing that comes close to what
> we want (as I see at least...): "show the # of commits/LoC on drools for
> a certain contributor".
> Here's an example (salaboy):
>   https://www.ohloh.net/p/jboss-drools/contributors/14998025854603
> But I fear for the stability of that URL.
>
> For maintainability, it would be save me a lot of maintenance if we
> could just add a widget from ohloh or masterbranch that takes care of
> the bulk work for me.
> Vote for
>
> https://masterbranch.uservoice.com/forums/19330-general/suggestions/1883731-make-an-embeddable-project-contributions-script-?ref=title
>
> Op 30-05-11 16:09, Pablo Nussembaum schreef:
> > Hey Geoffrey,
> > Can you add the following details:
> > twitter: @baunax
> > irc handle: baunax
> > Grails Drools&  jBPM 5 plugin: http://grails.org/plugin/drools-gorm
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > On 05/27/2011 09:44 AM, Geoffrey De Smet wrote:
> >> Hi guys,
> >>
> >> If you 've contributed pull requests, patches, ... to the 5.2 release
> >> and you aren't already credited on our team page:
> >>     http://www.jboss.org/drools/team
> >> then just reply here with the changes for that website
> >> and I 'll update that website.

> With kind regards,
> Geoffrey De Smet

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com