[rules-dev] Problem setting up Guvnor to run in hosted mode in eclipse

Mikael Lönneberg emil at snickeboa.com
Thu Nov 3 07:30:24 EDT 2011

I did NOT get it to run using the following configuration

Linux( Ubuntu ), Eclipse 3.6.2, Google plugin for Eclipse 2.4.2,
GWT SDK 2.3.0.

I Don't have my computer here so I can't check the java version at this
time.
I'm not sure, but it doesn't seem platform specific. I believe there is
somethingelse causing this but I'm not sure what.

I'll try to make a clean install of everything and see if that works.

/Kind Regards

Mikael