[rules-dev] Functional programming in Drools

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:12:14 EDT 2011

Hi Mario, that document looks great.. I will take some time to read it and I
will try to give some feedback.
I was playing with cypher (from neo4j, a graph oriented DB) (total newbie on
that) but looking at your in line acc functions I think that we can take
some concepts from cypher and apply them in DRL.
Cheers

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Mario Fusco <mario.fusco at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as anticipated by Mark, I put down some ideas on how we could start
> introducing some functional programming features in the DRL.
>
> http://community.jboss.org/wiki/FunctionalProgrammingInDrools
>
> It's needless to say that the document has to been considered just a draft
> in its very first stage and any feedback or suggestion to improve or clarify
> it is welcome.
>
> Mario

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar