[rules-dev] drools-integration (Drools Spring) compilation errors: master branch

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 04:51:54 EDT 2011

Sorry about the delay. I was out the entire weekend.
Could you please send me the stacktrace of the errors? I don't have access
to hudson.
I have tested the changes in my local pc before the pull request and they
were fine. Not sure why we are getting compilation errors now.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com