[rules-dev] Formal verification of Drools - master's thesis

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 09:17:22 EDT 2011

Really don't mean to sidetrack or anything this thread. I think the
stuff discussed is really awesome, just from my experience with a master
thesis it should include something "novel". Just asking what is this
"novel" part in what you are planning to do? If this is a project for a
masters degree, then forget my question :)

Thanks.