[rules-dev] Kie: pluggable builders

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 02:24:52 EST 2012

Hi Mark,

I was meaning the SPI is in Expert/Core/Knowledge-API/whatever.

So I can use a KJAR containing, for example, a .smurf file from Java (i.e.
no Guvnor) provided I have registered a handler that can generate DRL from
a .smurf.

Guvnor would simply register those it needs for it's persistent formats.

sent on the move