[rules-dev] Project Idea - pure HTML5 Audit log

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Feb 6 09:32:33 EST 2012

On 06/02/2012 19:41, Wolfgang Laun wrote:
> Is this kind of log still supported with the "stable" API? The Expert
> manual contains
> (in 8.6.4, The Audit View) a code snippet but the referenced class
> (WorkingMemoryFileLogger) isn't in the stable API.
WorkingMemoryFileLogger is the old impl, which isn't in -api. End users
should be using KnowledgeRuntimeLoggerFactory, which is in -api, and
examples should have been updated to use that too.

However all the data structures that the logger dumps with xtream will
still be on the old core/compiler ones, so we can't consider the log
contents to be "stable".

Mark