[rules-dev] Cell() PropertySpecific Behaviour

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:43:06 EST 2012

If you're referring to the discussion about the annotation's names, we
haven't taken a decision yet, but it is something that needs to be
addressed next week latest.
At the moment I committed my code using the annotations @PropertySpecific
and @NotPropertySpecific but nobody like them (including myself) so I will
rename them as soon as we will take a decision.

Mario