[rules-dev] 5.4 beta 2 Will be released today, final call

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 04:25:46 EST 2012

We have one (new) failing test for drools-integration:
org.drools.container.spring.beans.persistence.JPASingleSessionCommandServiceFactoryTest.testPersistenceTimer<https://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/Drools%20jBPM/job/droolsjbpm-integration/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/org.drools.container.spring.beans.persistence/JPASingleSessionCommandServiceFactoryTest/testPersistenceTimer/>

Guvnor is as close to "blue" as we've ever had it - well, other than when
it was blue ;)

I believe Rikkola is (was) looking at the remaining
org.drools.guvnor.server.RepositoryScenarioTest.* failing tests.

That will leave us with four failing (Guvnor) tests. ge0ffrey, Rikkola, me
- can we try to resolve?