[rules-dev] range indexing - help wanted

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Jul 10 19:04:17 EDT 2012

Wolfgang,

Not sure what you mean, I just checked the src, line 150:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/blob/c00d45712f1cf2027ebda9e7df41567cf89c8fcd/drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/core/util/RBTree.java

public void recurse() {
if ( depth == stack.length - 1 ) {
// increase the stack if we have used up all space
stack = new int[depth * 3 ];
stack = Arrays.copyOf( stack, stack.length * 3 );
} The comment doesn't exist there to remove. Mark