[rules-dev] range indexing - help wanted

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 01:57:28 EDT 2012

I have created another test with repeated deletes, checking against
another collection maintained in parallel. I have set this up,
isolated, added cobertura, and see that coverage is already quite
good. I'll analyze this further, to cover all nooks and crannies.
Don't start any work that duplicates my own.

Note that my original fix is to simply remove this line; Arrays.copyOf
does it all.

 public void recurse() {

            if ( depth == stack.length - 1 ) {
                // increase the stack if we have used up all space
// ====> simpl remove this line: stack = new int[depth * 3 ];
                stack = Arrays.copyOf( stack, stack.length * 3 );
            }

Cheers
Wolfgang