[rules-dev] GUVNOR-1809 and assembly issue

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 18:32:57 EDT 2012

Whilst no expert in either the REST side of Guvnor or Maven or our builds,
I would elect having the integration test remove the section and have the
pom's include.

As a developer I would find it easier to follow the code rather than what
can appear as abstract maven configurations. But this could well be my lack
if clarity of some maven setups.

I also lean towards having the default (i.e. maven config) as full and
whittle it down elsewhere than having the default as minimal and add later.

I am sure others (Geoffrey) will have stronger opinions.

Appreciating your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike

sent on the move