[rules-dev] droolsjbpm-build-bootstrap-5.5.x failing

Cedric Hurst cedric at spantree.net
Mon Nov 5 19:57:07 EST 2012

This typically indicates that there's a genuine HTTP transfer issue on the machine, possibly authentication related.

--
Build Smarter Software.

Spantree Technology Group, LLC
813 W Randolph St, Suite 301, Chicago, IL
email: cedric at spantree.net (mailto:cedric at spantree.net) | phone: 773.359.3865 (tel:773.359.3865)