[rules-dev] [jbpm-dev] Release - 5.5.0.Final (Drools) \ 5.4.0.Final (jBPM)

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 07:03:09 EST 2012

Release of 5.5.0.Final is delayed.

I am waiting on a pull request from a community member for Guvnor User
Guide additions.

Please be sure to update the Release
Notes<https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-knowledge/blob/5.5.x/droolsjbpm-introduction-docs/src/main/docbook/en-US/Chapter-Release_Notes/Section-What_is_new_Drools_5.5.0.xml>and
applicable User Guide(s) if not already done so...

I will keep you all advised.

With kind regards,

Mike