[rules-dev] Sorting using drools

Navneet Rathi/HYD/TCS navneet.rathi at tcs.com
Mon Oct 15 02:21:46 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am new to drools. And as a part of my project I need to assign a particular task to a particular system using load balancing. So if I have three systems for doing a task and I have three task then all of them should get one task each. For this I thought of sorting them with respect to their task and getting the system with lowest task, but I am unable to design a rule engine for this purpose. I am unable to implement sort in it. I tried to google but did not anything which can help me.
So can any1 help me regarding the same.

Thanks and Regards
Navneet Rathi

and any attachments. Thank you