[rules-dev] Request for Community Release of drools-core-5.1.2 with fix from JBRULES-3630

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Sep 27 16:35:51 EDT 2012

We don't' publish community patch releases for maintenance of older versions.

The cost is simply too high, as releasing can take several days and must be tested. More importantly this is how Red Hat provides value to our paying subscription customers - where we provide 5 years of patch releases, without features. See this blog for more information:
http://blog.athico.com/2011/04/drools-jbpm-community-versus-product.html

regards

Mark