[rules-dev] Last snapshot available of Guvnor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 04:58:57 EDT 2013

Sorry, GAV is Maven's Group-Artifact-Version identifier.

Guvnor used to be under org.drools but has moved to org.kie.guvnor (for the
time being).

It won't be called "GAV"... What is currently "Guvnor" will become "Drools
Workbench" and the term Guvnor will be used to describe an underlying
"asset management framework"... but things can still change ;)