[rules-dev] Issue when trying to fetch packages (source) and fireRules (mortages)

Charles Moulliard ch007m at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 02:46:02 EDT 2013

Succeed to create a KieBuilder with the following change :

        KieFileSystem kfs = kieServices.newKieFileSystem()
                .write("src/main/resources/temp.drl", packages)

.writeKModuleXML(createKieProjectWithPackages(kieServices).toXML());

As you see adding "src/main/resources/temp.drl" is required otherwise
(but I don't know why for the moment) the string is not parsed by
Drools parse and no packages are added

Remark : Could it be possible that we have a bung as normally we
should be able to create a KieFileSystem without passing location of
an non existent drl file "src/main/resources/temp.drl" ?