[rules-dev] Drools 6.0.1.Final Release

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Dec 19 09:42:11 EST 2013

Typically we do not make maintenance released in the community, and people have to wait for the next major release with features. In this case an exception has been made an  a one off community maintenance release will be put out. This was cut today, so expect to see the binaries end of friday or on monday.

Mark