[rules-dev] Memory-usage: MarshallerReaderContext held indefinitely by ReteooStatefulSession

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 11:00:42 EST 2013

Magnus,

I am giving a look at this ticket just now but honestly cannot find where
that MarshallerReaderContext is referenced inside the ReteooStatefulSession.
It would be very helpful if you could send me the complete reference chain
from the ReteooStatefulSession to the MarshallerReaderContext you had in
your example.

Thanks again,
Mario