[rules-dev] Github commit rights cleanup

Mattias Nilsson Grip mattias.nilsson.grip at redpill-linpro.com
Fri Feb 15 02:52:17 EST 2013

Just a note from one of those who are happy to contribute without
commit rights...

If you want pull-requests to keep coming in, it is very important
that you monitor and respond to those pull-requests that do come in.
I see I am not the only one who submitted a pull-request a long time
ago and still have no feedback or comments on it at all. 22 open
requests on Drools. Many of them are old and have no comments:

https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/pulls

Best regards,
Mattias