[rules-dev] Conditional Execution Rules in Drools Guvnor?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 05:18:34 EDT 2013

Are rules 1 through 5 controlling any independent actions with
*additional* constraints? Then you might do

rule "greater 1000"
when
  ShoppingCart( amount > 1000, $articles: articles )
then
end

rule 1
extends  "greater 1000"
when
  $bonusArt: Article( bonus == true )
  eval( $articles.contains(   $bonusArt ) )
then
end

snd so on for 2 thru 5.
-W