[rules-dev] commit deadline for Beta4: tonight [19.06.2013]

Michael Biarnes Kiefer mbiarnes at redhat.com
Wed Jun 19 04:04:47 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Due to some limitations of time I want to announce the
commit deadline for the Beta4 release for tonight [19.06.2013].
I will do sanity checks and check if everything is releasable and get in contact with you
if something doesn't build properly.

The last commit I've done (upgrade org.jboss.netty 3.20.Final to io.netty 3.6.2.Final) I have reverted.
I will check if everything works fine and if the kie-wb.war is deployable with this re-change.
If everything works fine I will push the "revert" commit, so that we work again with the org.jboss.netty 3.2.0.Final version.

Sorry for the hurry,

Michael