[rules-dev] Erro with Guvnor 6 (snapshot) deployed on JBoss AS 7.1.1.Final

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri May 3 04:11:07 EDT 2013

Did you use the JBoss AS distribution WAR?

The module "guvnor-webapp" targets Jetty (so it can be ran from within an
IDE or with mvn gwt:run).

You'll have to build the guvnor-distribution-wars module (if you clone the
master branch). If you've cloned Beta2 tag you'll need to compile guvnor
with mvn clean install -Dfull.