[rules-dev] Guvnor split

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue May 7 07:10:53 EDT 2013

Hi Toni, Jervis,

I've started the split of Drools Workbench, Guvnor and shared components.

I've moved the following to guvor/drools-wb:-

   - drools-wb-webapp,
   - drools-wb-distribution,
   - drools-wb-distribution-wars
   - drools-wb-docs
   - drools-wb-examples
   - drools-wb-jcr2vfs-migation

I have updated the POMs and GAVs for these items

I am doing some testing of drools-wb-webapp (both hosted and Wildfly\Tomcat
distributions) at the moment. I will start to move drools-wb specific
editors next. Once they are moved I will update their POMs, GAVs and
package names.

I hope to move on to the shared components after that.

Finally I'll split the guvnor repo into separate ones for drools-wb, guvnor
and kie-wb-common.

With kind regards,

Mike