[rules-dev] More breaking changes...

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue May 21 19:40:41 EDT 2013

Guys I can confirm that the problem of the console, designer and form
modeler is related with this only module:

<inherits name="org.kie.workbench.projecteditor.GuvnorProjectEditorClient"
/>

Disabling this module allow me to compile the application. We need to find
out what is going wrong inside that module. I will start with a dissection
tomorrow morning. Any pointers will be appreciated.

--
 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -