[rules-dev] Issue with jBPMHelper

Charles Moulliard ch007m at gmail.com
Wed May 29 15:03:30 EDT 2013

It is not boostrapped from another location. In the meantime, I have been
able to declare the objects in a different way in the spring file and the
error is not longer there.

Question : I try to configure jbpm + HumanTaskManager using OpenJPA instead
of Hibernate but gets this error

Caused by: <openjpa-2.2.1-r422266:1396819 fatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: "
org.jbpm.process.audit.VariableInstanceLog.id" declares generator name
"variableInstanceLogIdSeq", but uses the AUTO generation type.  The only
valid generator names under AUTO are "uuid-hex" and "uuid-string".

Is there a workaround ?

Charles Moulliard