[rules-dev] Drools and GWT Application integration

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 04:11:52 EDT 2013

Hi, we are using GWT and Drools in all our tooling.. For example if you
take a look at the kie-wb workbench or the jbpm-console-ng they are create
Knowledge Session (kie sessions) right now.

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Moses Kalema <mkgremo20 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I recently started using Drools Guvnor and i find it necessary. I create
> rules on Guvnor and fire the rules in a Java application and everything is
> fine.
> However when i try to access the rules in a GWT application,i get an error
> which looks like none of the Drools code is executed.
> My request is if any one has used rules n a GWT application please help me
> out
>
> --
> Moses Kalema
> Bachelor Science in Computer Engineering
> Software/Mobile/Embedded Systems Developer
> +256773391723
> +256704209937
> Skype: mkgremo
> Twitter: @mkgremo
> "Life's Success is based on Opportunity not Chance"

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -