[rules-users] Can't get InputStream for Reader

Jones, Alan R alan.r.jones at boeing.com
Mon Apr 9 18:59:54 EDT 2007

 Hi,

I am trying to read a .drl file from a location on the disk via:

Reader source = new
InputStreamReader(this.class.getResourceAsStream(ruleFile));

But my InputStream is coming back null. I have another class engineMgr
that actually starts a new thread and then kicks off all the rule base
initialization, etc, then when I get to the point of reading in the drl
file is when it chokes. Any ideas? Maybe I can read the file another
way?

aj